Friday, November 3, 2017

Random

Once again I've got nothing so randomness sounds like the way to go.

First I'll randomly choose a picture from the blog archives. A picture of Gibbs will do nicely. Not sure how old this one is.


Random thoughts

I'm pretty excited that this Sunday I get an extra hour of sleep before I have to get up to go to work. Of course come spring I'll be very sad when we spring ahead.

I'm a bit annoyed with myself because I can't get back on track with the eating right and exercising. All that hard work I did last year and I gained it all back. Such a bummer. I don't hold out much hope for getting back in to it any time soon since the cold weather makes me lazy.

My brain is in slow mode. I can't even come up with more than 2 random thoughts. Unless of course you count this one which would make it three.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

But you always look so slim!! I don't think you even need to diet.

Anonymous said...

This is a precious photo of Gibbs. Wishing you a good day. I watched a video yesterday about making paper beads. It looks so tedious but the end results are great.

Hootin Anni said...

Your blog? Always entertaining!
Your thoughts? Always interesting!
Gibbs? Priceless!!!!!

I wouldn't worry about your weight. You seem to be very healthy no matter what you weigh. THAT's what counts.

Grace said...

Probably because it was "work" it didn't stick. Small changes that you can easily make a part of your daily life add up - a bit more slowly than all out 24/7 awareness but more likely to stick.

MadSnapper said...

I think this is three random thoughts so we will go with that because I KNOW I am always right... I wish we were close we could walk together. I need someone to walk with because then I would do it. my friend walks alone 1 hour a day, I just can't seem to make myself do it

Lin said...

I think my body just adjusted to the LAST time change...and now, here we go again. Ugh.

I like the photos of Gibbs doctored up---his coloring makes for really interesting effects. He is so darn cute!

I'm with ya--I lost a lot of weight last year by walking a lot and eating right. I kept up the walking, but the eating must have gone wonky somewhere. I'm up weight too. :( I'm going to start tracking again, that always works for me, but it is a pain to do.

Duni said...

Gibbs looks so cute in the picture! We had our time change last week and the cats are confused.

Sandee said...

Gibbs is always a welcome sight. Yes indeed.

It's hard to stay focused on keeping the weight off. I work at it every single day. The pounds I gained on the bay cruise are gone so I'm happy about that. I just need to drop some more. You're right when it's cold we get lazy.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to that handsome Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Connie said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet post . . . great photo of Gibbs. I agree with your count of three, LOL

Christine said...

I make that three and a super first photo of Gibbs!

BeadedTail said...

Cute photo of Gibbs! He always looks so leery of the camera. :)

Out on the prairie said...

what a sweetie, he always gives everyone joy

Sharkbytes said...

I think it's the boring job- you are too creative for that (but I understand about needing a paycheck)

Related Posts with Thumbnails