Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Not all bugs are created equal.

Yesterday Steve made the comment that he though my new machine was the one you had dies to cut with.

And the answer to that is that the two cricut machines I have are electronic die cutting machine. Or maybe they don't even refer to them as die cutting machines but that's what I've always called them. Any way, the machine that uses the actual dies is a bug by a different name. That would be the cuttlebug
This is not my picture. I took from online just to show you. This one uses dies and embossing folders and the paper is manually cranked through the machine. I do also have one of these. Some bugs aren't bad when you've got them in your house.

Yesterday, Wade and I had to travel to the big city (30 mile trip) for his doctors appointment. We were going to be real close to A.C.Moore and I had a gift card from there. After his appointment we stopped and I picked up a couple of accessories I wanted for the new toy.

I got a stylus which will make score marks on your projects and pens so it can also write. I did do a little more playing but I'll save those for tomorrow's post.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are like alien machines to me! There is a new A. C. Moore close to here, and I LOVE it! Well, it is actually about 28 miles away, kind of like yours! But we, too, have a lot of doctors there. So I have been quite a bit, and even got some Christmas presents there. Wish it was closer. Can't wait to see what you did with your new machine.

bichonpawz said...

Honestly, Ann, I am a bit behind and I did not realize you had recently purchased a Cuttlebug! I ADORE mine and use it often!! It is one of my most favorite crafting things...and the Cricut...of course!

I look forward to seeing what you have been creating!

Sharkbytes said...

Well, I'll look forward to seeing what you do with these things.

MadSnapper said...

YAY for more new stuff to play with. not that i understand what you will do, but i can't wait to see what you make. boo for 30 mile trip to doctor.. hope it was not in snow and ice. glad you are back home and safe and i know this because you were able to post this post.

Grace said...

I didn't understand yesterday's post and I don;t understand today's LOL I suppose now I shall have to look up these machines to find out exactly what they do, and how. (The thing about going online to get a design - how does that transfer to the machine?) I am fast becoming a luddite.

Linda d said...

Looking forward to seeing your handy work as I cannot picture it. Seems like fun though.

Pam said...

AC Moore? Craftstore? We don't have those here in Nashville. Can't wait to see what you turn out with your new toy.

Sandee said...

Hope all went well with Wade's appointment. He should be way beyond the 2 pound weight limit. I'm hoping so.

I know you're having fun with your new toy and I can't wait to see what you make.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Out on the prairie said...

I remember building shelves for those dies.Think the one you have is a better choice

Unknown said...

VidMate 2018 Free
Download VidMate 2018 Latest Version [Update]
VidMate 2018 Apk For Android Download
Vidmate 2018 For Pc Download
Vidmate 2018 iPhone Apps Download
WhatsApp 2018 for BB10 is Still Functioning in 2018
WhatsApp 2018 in iOS Presents Feature YouTube Video Playback
7 Features of WhatsApp 2018 that You May Not Know
Descargar WhatsApp 2018 Para PC, Android y Otros

Related Posts with Thumbnails