Sunday, May 27, 2018

Get your game on.

A little something different today. Let's play Blogger Feud. Below is a list of questions. This is based on the popular game show Family Feud. The points will be based on answers I found online. You give one answer for each of the questions below. You have until I schedule my next blog post which will be some time, later on, this evening. Tomorrow I'll list all the participants and their score.

Are you ready? Let's play

Questions:
1. "An eye for an eye" is one expression that contains the word eye. Name another

2. Name the most annoying thing other drivers do on the road.

3. Name something that's filtered.

4. Name something you'de find in a chef salad.

5. Something associated with Zorro.

9 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I forget my own name when I read stuff like this, but I'm looking forward to reading the answers.

Anonymous said...

see eye to eye
tailgate
water
boiled egg
sword

MadSnapper said...

eye opening
cell phone use
drinking water
chef fingers. KIDDING cheese
Cape

Sharkbytes said...

the apple of my eye
cut in too soon
water
lettuce
sword

Kate said...

:)

Grace said...

1. a sight for sore eyes
2. don't use directional
3. water
4. lettuce (well duh! LOL)
5. black mask/clothing

Sandee said...

1. A bird's eye view.
2. Texting
3. Coffee
4. Ham
5. Black Cape

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

The eye of the tiger
Cut in front of us
Water
Lettuce
A Mask

Hootin Anni said...

Eye opener
P!ss me off
Cigarettes
Ham
Antonio Banderas

Related Posts with Thumbnails